Graduate Business Analyst
As a creative digital agency, Orange Bus provides an intriguing environment to exercise your problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
As Business Analyst, your role will be client-facing, supporting engagement as well as contributing to a range of cross-sector bids which have been identified by Orange Bus. You will work onsite with clients where appropriate, addressing their unique business challenges based around a strong understanding of their strategy and respective sector.
You will occupy an important role in supporting the Senior Leadership Team, developing business from current and new clients and you will be responsible for the mechanics and administration of opportunities, right through to closure and payment.
A bit about you:
- Responsible for completing elements of bids and account growth activities.
- Formulates data-driven hypotheses of client issues.
- Capable of working onsite with clients to develop project deliverables.
- Prepares and can deliver client presentations as appropriate
- Runs client meetings and workshops in support of own elements of bids/accounts as appropriate.
- Applies knowledge of the digital environment to address client needs on bids and live accounts.
- Articulate benefits to clients through basic understanding of Benefits Realisation Management (BRM) techniques.
- Acts independently in standard environments.
- Uses knowledge to focus work and drive improvements.
- Able to build solutions to client problems.
- Is involved in the development of sector business plans.
- Contributes to the development of value propositions, new tools and methods.
- Provides sales support for bids with responsibility for bid administration.
- Responsibility for the administration aspects of account management.
A bit about us:
- 11 years strong with a force of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer staff annual leave starting at 23 days rising to 27 days, including the option to purchase additional days annually, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays. Our unique offices include a Games Room, an Ideas Room, and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.