Designer - Maternity Cover
Closing date: 09/05/2017
Salary: £25 - 30k PA
We are looking for a designer to cover maternity leave on a fixed term contract for 9 months from June 2017.
Using a high level of design expertise you will be responsible for creating and delivering stunning digital concepts which exceed internal expectations and client briefs.
Working with confidence and professionalism, you will manage tasks and projects, taking ownership to ensure the effective delivery of amazing creative projects, whilst offering constructive and actionable feedback to team members.
You will display a solid understanding of graphic design, typography and digital standards as well as the experience to execute projects of all sizes, completing them with resourcefulness and dedication.
A bit about you:
- 3 to 5 years working in a creative team developing digital assets, campaigns, concepts, web and app designs
- Up-to-date with industry trends
- The ability to work collaboratively across disciplines
- The ability to put yourself in the shoes of the user
- A good knowledge of Adobe Creative suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver, AfterEffects (not essential)
- A good working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience of Microsoft Word/Powerpoint
- Experience of print and imaging processes: Creation of print ready artwork; PDF authoring and optimisation
A bit about us:
- 10 years strong with a force of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer 23 days holiday to staff, competitive salaries and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together, and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays.
- Our Newcastle HQ hosts production teams; workspaces include the Games Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.