Closing date: 01/05/2017
Salary: £18k - 22k PA
As the title suggests; being a ‘developer’ isn’t about the technologies you’ve mastered, it’s about your thirst to master more.
Our Technical Director, Chris Scudder, is seeking a new recruit for our city-centre Newcastle HQ. An inventive mind that will strengthen his team of 40 adapting to our environment and growing with our company, day-by-day.
You’ll work on new and long-term clients (such as Philips, the NHS, Aston Martin Racing and Barbour) collaborating with our User Experience and Design teams. From agile web builds to software launches, apps on Apple Watch to BBC Hackathons , you’ll be helping to transform the way brands and organisations do business – all over the world.
A bit about you
- 0-2 years’ work experience
- Skilled in one, or more, internet technologies
- Confident programming skills
- Keen interest in DevOps and technology trends
- Inspired work ethic
A bit about us
- 10 years strong with a force of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer 23 days holiday to staff, competitive salaries and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together, and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays.
- Our Newcastle HQ hosts production teams; workspaces include the Games Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.