User Experience Analyst
Orange Bus came to life from a meeting of minds between Mike Parker (CTO) and Julian Leighton (CEO) who collaborated on a project as freelance consultants back in 2006. Since then, Orange Bus has evolved into specialists in agile development and emergent technologies. Its innovators are matched to projects based on specialist skill sets in UX, technical engineering and languages, project/account management, quality assurance, and creative design. Orange Bus provides regular socials, an early finish on a Friday for ‘beers with ideas’ and a games room to wind down.
A bit about us:
- 11 years strong with a force of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer 23 days holiday to staff, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together,and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays.
- Our unique offices include a Games Room, Ideas Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.