Content DesignerLocation | Newcastle
As a Content Designer you will take a user need and present it in the right content, at the right time, in the right format. You know this role is successful when you can see through user research sessions that your content meets your users’ needs. For example, you’ve helped them solve a problem, apply for something successfully, or understand what’s expected of them.
A bit about you:
- Define user needs, and write content that supports them. This includes microcopy, error messages, menu items, instructions in forms etc.
- Choose the right content type (for example words, infographics, video, or audio).
- Develop content that is accessible by default, considering accessibility from the start.
- Iterate your content based on feedback from user research.
- Work in a team to develop a service or product that meets user needs.
- Suggest opportunities to add or improve content.
- Advocate for content, and persuade teammates and stakeholders of its importance to a project.
- Review work from others and offer feedback.
- Manage stakeholders and work closely with clients.
- Facilitate workshops and run training on content best practice.
A bit about us:
- 12 years strong with a force of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer staff annual leave starting at 23 days rising to 27 days, including the option to purchase additional days annually, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together,and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays. Our unique offices include a Games Room, Ideas Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.
Thank you, your application has been submitted.