Content StrategistLocation | Newcastle
As a Content Strategist at Orange Bus you will help users put good processes in place to support them creating great content.
A bit about you:
- Put in place a plan for the creation, publication and maintenance of content for a given time period, product or service.
- Plan and lead workshops and training to guide clients through new processes and skills.
- Contribute to investigating who the users are, what their needs are (key tasks and questions).
- Help find out what the business goals are.
- Investigate how content is currently created and published.
- Set guides for the tone, style and voice of content.
- Work with other disciplines to offer suggestions on how to evaluate content, measure success and gather feedback.
- Synthesise information from collaborative activities such as stakeholder and user workshops.
- Work with client stakeholders to help them implement parts of the content strategy.
- Review work from others and offer feedback.
- Know what’s involved in planning, analysing, creating and maintaining content.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and gather information from them.
- Advise clients on best practice and suggest good ideas.
- Help clients think about how they’ll put the content strategy in place.
- Plan and lead workshops and training.
- Show a basic knowledge of user needs, writing for the web, how people read online, accessibility and different types of content.
A bit about us:
- 13 years strong with a force of 130, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer staff annual leave starting at 23 days rising to 27 days, including the option to purchase additional days annually, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together,and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays. Our unique offices include a Games Room, Ideas Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.
Thank you, your application has been submitted.