DevOps EngineerLocation | Newcastle
As a DevOps Engineer at Orange Bus you will be a key member of the mixed-discipline technical teams delivering high profile web & mobile applications on both Public and Private cloud platforms. We are looking for a dynamic individual with proven experience in a DevOps environment. You will need to be a key contributor to the team to help drive innovation and best practices to ensure the success of your projects and support our clients in their hosted solution.
A bit about you:
- Work with peers to implement and/or design technical solutions; working through customer specifications and develop solutions in line with defined requirements
- Support the creation of reference architectures and new product offerings
- Able to specify and execute small projects on their own
- Able to author documentation to good standard
- Work in a team on larger projects and ensure client outcomes are met
- Technical pre-sales activities including business cases, proposals and statements of work creation along with peer reviews
- Work closely with all departments to ensure project and service delivery meet customer expectations
- AWS or Azure IaaS / PaaS services and the migration of systems to them
- Able to develop, modify and deploy CloudFormation or ARM templates
- Ability to translate architectural requirements
- Ability to deploy, manage and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems
- System administration in a Systems Operations role
- Familiar with VS Code, Source Control (VSTS/Git) and CI/CD pipelines
- Competent with Bash / PowerShell / CLI
- Experience with hybrid cloud or migrations to cloud
- Strong commitment to customer service
A bit about us:
- 11 years strong with a force of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer staff annual leave starting at 23 days rising to 27 days, including the option to purchase additional days annually, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together,and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays. Our unique offices include a Games Room, Ideas Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.
Thank you, your application has been submitted.