Interaction DesignerLocation | Newcastle
You are responsible for planning the user journey, interaction points and UI elements to support finding the most suitable solution to a problem. You draw together the client’s business requirements, end-users’ needs and technical capabilities, to develop an elegant user experience. You will predominantly design services and products which are digitally focused over a number of devices, but will also have an appreciation for the customer experience across channels beyond digital.
A bit about you:
- Deliver the most suitable design solutions which meet both user needs and business goals and reflect known constraints.
- Collaborate with other UXers, Developers, Visual Designers and QA to arrive at the most suitable solution quickly.
- Produce high-quality deliverables at an appropriate fidelity and clearly communicate rationale in an easy to understand way.
- Have a firm understanding of the digital platform and appropriate considerations, constraints, and methods such as responsive design, accessible design, and microinteractions.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to arrive at the most appropriate solution.
- Work with Researchers to develop testable prototypes/designs and incorporate research findings into iterative designs.
- Regularly communicates and engages relevant team members to elicit feedback and build a shared understanding of user needs, business needs and design direction.
- Plan and facilitate stakeholder and/or customer activities that support and drive the project forward.
- Conduct heuristic reviews of existing sites or services, and use them to inform UX and design direction.
- Communicate user flows and information architecture (IA).
- Maintain design consistency.
A bit about us:
- 11 years strong with a force of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer staff annual leave starting at 23 days rising to 27 days, including the option to purchase additional days annually, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together,and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays. Our unique offices include a Games Room, Ideas Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.
Thank you, your application has been submitted.