Marketing ManagerLocation | Newcastle
Orange Bus have a unique opportunity for an experienced, hands-on Marketing Manager to join our growing team, during an exciting period of transformation and growth.
Orange Bus supports global brands and governments to deliver authentic and engaging citizen interactions. By putting users at the heart of digital strategy, we transform the quality and value of our clients’ digital interactions. This role will be essential in the expansion of our brand, enabling us to grow our brand, and convert our significant potential into measurable growth.
A diverse, fast-paced role, it is perfect for an experienced marketing professional seeking a role that combines strategic planning with tactical delivery. You will be supported by a marketing executive and will work closely with our expert consultants, who will lend sector and subject-matter expertise to make your campaigns connect with our target audiences.
- Plan and manage multiple campaigns to raise brand awareness and generate leads across our target sectors (public sector, utilities, retail, high growth digitally-focused enterprises)
- Plan and manage campaigns to build reputation and partnerships across the Capita group of companies.
- Hands-on delivery of campaign plans, with the support of consultants and marketing executive - key tasks to include research, tactical planning and budget management, managing owned media, managing sponsorship and digital ad campaigns, content marketing copywriting, design management, managing lead gen partners, attending events and reporting against lead generation targets.
- Build brand awareness for Orange Bus by securing high profile thought leadership and speaker opportunities across our target networks.
- Collaborate with Head of Sales to ensure effective funnel management from initial prospect to converted SQL.
- Report on performance against KPIs, to Orange Bus SMT and Capita group marketing - including regular team meetings in London.
Our ideal candidate has a solid background in marketing, an understanding of technology and customer experience, and a desire to combine strategic planning and hands-on delivery . You will be an effective communicator, with a proactive, growth-focused mind that approaches everything with curiosity and tenacity. You will be comfortable with change, and always be looking for a better way to do things.
You may currently be in a role where you feel stuck, without visibility of growth, or in a slower more traditional work environment where your ideas have nowhere to go. At Orange Bus you will have the opportunity to recreate the way we market and really carve a path for our customer journey.
A bit about us:
- 11 years strong with a force of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer staff annual leave starting at 23 days rising to 27 days, including the option to purchase additional days annually, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together,and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays. Our unique offices include a Games Room, Ideas Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.
Thank you, your application has been submitted.