Project ExecutiveLocation | Newcastle
Orange Bus’ Junior Project Managers are our future Project Managers in the making. They are self-starters who model the skills, attitudes and behaviors of more experienced colleagues to effectively support members of the PMO and the business, whilst continually developing their own ability in order to run an increasing number of their own projects with increasing scale and complexity.
Your key responsibilities:
- Managing numerous projects of a variety of size and complexity whilst maintaining a positive squad mood and focus in difficult and challenging circumstances
- Managing large scale delivery (usually with the guidance, coaching or mentoring from other PMO resources) whilst maintaining a clear sense of direction and purpose for the squad based on the project vision
- Preparing detailed project and/or commercial documentation including Engagement Summaries, Statements of Work and Project Initiation Documents
- Providing project support to other members of the PMO or project squad as required
- Supporting the PMO or other areas of the business as required by the People or Capability Manager
A bit about you:
- A Level Three (or above) qualification in a Project Management or Technology related subject
- PRINCE2 or PRINCE2 with Agile (Desirable)
- Professional SCRUM Master or Certified SCRUM Master (Desirable)
- Experience of Planning or Managing Projects in line with an industry standard methodology (such as PRINCE2, SCRUM or KANBAN)
- Ability to deliver presentations
- Ability to work independently, often outside of own comfort zone
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Effective use of project management tools including:
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft O365
- Google Sheets
- Google Docs
A bit about us:
- 11 years strong with a force of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer staff annual leave starting at 23 days rising to 27 days, including the option to purchase additional days annually, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together,and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays. Our unique offices include a Games Room, Ideas Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.
Thank you, your application has been submitted.