QA EngineerLocation | Newcastle
As QA Engineer you’ll contribute to the operational effectiveness and efficiency of the QA Team. Serving as a QA Engineer, you’ll represent your department across the business and to third parties, and will work in close alignment with the Head of QA and Senior QAs.
Your focus will be on the production of high quality test services and collateral including manual scripts, automation, documentation and reporting.
A bit about you:
Your activities will include but are not be limited to;
- Contributing to the QA Team operations and efficiency
- Provide high quality testing services for client projects
- Suggesting improvements to the QA process
- Identifying and mitigating risks associated with projects
- Contributing to the expansion and improvement of QA Team collateral
- Contribute to the test automation framework using Selenium
- Using a modular approach for the testing framework to develop reusable functions and libraries
- Plan, develop and maintain new manual and automated test cases for new projects
- Project QA and reporting
- Producing Test Plans and Test exit\completion reports
- Ensuring timely production of quality test scripts, automation and documentation for client projects
- Liaising with Project Managers to help facilitate accurate delivery
- Executing automated and manual tests to ensure highest quality of OB deliverables.
- Creating automation\manual test reports and communicating results of execution to project stakeholders
A bit about us:
- 11 years strong with a force of 130, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer staff annual leave starting at 23 days rising to 27 days, including the option to purchase additional days annually, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together,and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays. Our unique offices include a Games Room, Ideas Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.
Thank you, your application has been submitted.