Sales AdministratorLocation | Newcastle
The Sales Administrator is the linchpin of a successful sales team. As such, the role requires a person who is motivated, quick thinking, enthusiastic and industrious. The core responsibility of the role is to provide day to day support for the sales team. Sales Leads must ensure that they are sourcing leads and turning them into opportunities and sales, taking them through the sales lifecycle. The reporting of the sales pipeline is an important part of the Sales Administrator role and it is paramount that sales reports are accurate and punctual. The Sales Administrator must also, where necessary, attend internal and client sales meeting, taking accurate notes and circulate actions to relevant team members.
As well as these core functions it is important that the Sales Administrator is adaptable according to the requirements of the role. From working with the Marketing team and monitoring tender portals to co-ordinating resource booking, no day is ever the same. The diverse and fast paced environment demands that you are able to flex and manage your workload, and with the support of the Head of Sales, prioritise activities to deliver the best possible support for the team.
The role is Newcastle based however there may be a requirement to travel to client meetings throughout the UK so flexibility in this regard is important.
A bit about you:
Working with the Orange Bus sales team to provide the following support:
- Minute taking for internal sales meetings, collating actions and circulating to the team.
- Attendance and note taking in client meetings/calls and workshops.
- Monitoring of Lead and Opportunity pipeline in the CRM and routinely flagging updates to the sales team to ensure they are delivering on their objectives for accurate reporting.
- Generating sales reports from the CRM and circulating to the sales team.
- Maintaining a sales target activity matrix, ensuring it is routinely updated by each sales team member ahead of weekly sales call
- Have an understanding of the clients and the projects we are working on and the sales opportunities and their status.
- Bid/sales proposal support – working with the sales lead co-ordinate resources to support bid/proposal compilation and where necessary inputting into the bid/proposal content.
- Monitoring tender portals and creating opportunity review lists in line with Orange Bus’s value propositions and service areas.
- Support the sales team in diary management for co-ordinating multiple resources to attend meetings/calls/workshops.
- Working with the Marketing Executive to support on generating market/client intelligence to prepare for specific client engagements
A bit about us:
- 11 years strong with a force of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer staff annual leave starting at 23 days rising to 27 days, including the option to purchase additional days annually, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together,and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays. Our unique offices include a Games Room, Ideas Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.
Thank you, your application has been submitted.