Salesforce DeveloperLocation | Newcastle
As a Salesforce Developer you’ll implement and deliver work items through the development and test environments to production. The Developer will be involved in development Code, to requirements analysis to solution design to technical solution design, to solution estimating and planning. The candidate also have the opportunity to mentor and lead technical teams. The role may require you to be client-facing. The candidate must have experience RAD methodology.
A bit about you:
- Formulation and authoring of code (APEX) to satisfy solution designs, using secure, best-practice methods and approaches. APEX is Salesforce’s proprietary programming language for building applications on the Salesforce platform.
- You’ll also need to hold a Salesforce certification, such as Platform App Builder, Developer Platform I, Developer Platform II.
- Formulation, authoring and execution of tests associated with engineering software.
- Execution of build and test automation practices in developer operations, essential.
- Formulation of technical designs to satisfy business requirements and solve complex technical and business challenges.
- Participation in and with teams including colleagues and customers to agree on requirements, plans, and outcomes in order to achieve business objectives.
- Estimation and resource planning associated with solution delivery, defining standards, solutions and schedules that can be delivered
- Serve as a trusted advisor to client stakeholders across business and architecture / technical functions.
Tech stack / tools:
- Salesforce, Force.com, Lightning
- Apex, VisualForce development
- TDD, Agile, pair programming
- GitHub, TeamCity, Octopus
- Rapid Application Development experience
A bit about us:
- 11 years strong with a force of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer staff annual leave starting at 23 days rising to 27 days, including the option to purchase additional days annually, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together,and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays. Our unique offices include a Games Room, Ideas Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.
Thank you, your application has been submitted.