Senior ConsultantLocation | Newcastle
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 4-7 years of experience as a consultant/senior consultant/manager. They are responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple projects and the teams. They will need a solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, digital transformation, product development, innovation, project management, marketing and sales, etc.
Experience in consultative selling and business development for accounts with a project value exceeding £500k. They work closely with the partners to align on what work that needs to be done and with the consultants to agree on how it should be done.
Senior Consultants are usually the first point of contact for clients as they are on the ground with the team full-time. In their mediator role, they are responsible for pushing back to leadership as well as to clients to avoid scope creep and safeguard lifestyle. Depending on the scope of the project, project managers are rarely involved in producing actual content or creating analyses.
A bit about you:
- Proven ability to lead teams, motivate others, communicate complex ideas clearly, gain the respect of clients and colleagues, and work collaboratively.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Entrepreneurial and results-driven achiever. Fluency in English and ideally at least one other European language.
- Identifying and prioritising issues for further analysis, synthesizing the insights from the analyses, developing recommendations based on the synthesis, and creating plans to implement the recommendations.
- You will own client accounts and lead client engagements at senior level (CxO, Departmental Director, etc.)
A bit about us:
- 11 years strong with a force of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer staff annual leave starting at 23 days rising to 27 days, including the option to purchase additional days annually, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together,and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays. Our unique offices include a Games Room, Ideas Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.
Thank you, your application has been submitted.