Senior Project ManagerLocation | Newcastle
As a Senior Project Manager you’re responsible for the successful delivery of significant and technically complex projects, which may involve the coordination of other project managers and a wide-ranging delivery team.
This will include crafting project approaches and execution plans and the associated reporting, planning, resourcing and management to completion. You will work in close alignment with Client Services staff and liaise directly with various stakeholder to fulfil client and business objectives.
Essentially, you will be responsible for making the best use of time, human and financial resources, and ensuring throughout the highest levels of quality and internal / communication.
Your key responsibilities:
- Project delivery and execution (mainly responsible for significant projects or collection of projects with individual Total Contract Values of c. 500k+, with multiple delivery streams and of significant technical complexity)
- Recognised by senior management as the key point of contact, and accountable figure for operations and delivery against specific client accounts and programmes of work
- To lead project staff and deliver an efficient, effective and profitable service to both the business and our clients
- Working in close collaboration with Client Partner as part of project forecasting and delivery
- Leading and developing team members
- Refining and support operational processes and tools as a core member of the Projects Team
- Leading sales and new business opportunities from an operational standpoint
A bit about you:
● 5+ years Programme / Project Management experience - capable of delivering multiple streams of work for an overarching programme, with budgets in excess of £1m+.
● Thorough working knowledge of digital delivery processes, methodologies and their implementation to projects.
● Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
● Experience with delivery of Technical / Digital Programmes of work ideally including Cloud Hosting, Content Management Systems incorporating both User Research and Creative Design
● Attention to detail with a pragmatic and enthusiastic attitude to work.
A bit about us:
- 11 years strong with a force of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer staff annual leave starting at 23 days rising to 27 days, including the option to purchase additional days annually, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together,and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays. Our unique offices include a Games Room, Ideas Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.
Thank you, your application has been submitted.