Service Desk AnalystLocation | Newcastle
As as Service Desk Analyst at Orange Bus, you will have experience in the role and can deliver work of a consistently good standard. You can work confidently without much supervision. You can take the lead on projects where needed and also help to set the Service Desk and support service delivery standard.
A bit about you:
- Providing a world class ITIL front line support service
- Participating in localized tasks involving support stand ups, attending CAB, managing client support calls, attend support review meetings, liaising between client and support teams and more.
- Working to within SLA’s and helping to deliver an excellent quality, and seamless support experience
- Managing service desk ticket queues, responding quickly and effectively, working on an impact and urgency model, ensure all communication and progression is excellent through to resolution
- Proactively managing all client relationships, ensuring that communication lines are clear and open, and business relationships are developed and maintained.
- Provide frontline support to all external and internal clients and apply management of incidents and queues, apply prioritization in line with impact and urgency
- Work with the external / internal escalation support teams to report and manage incidents, requests and problems in a timely manner
- Proactive customer engagement and operation of the support service.
- Creating monthly customer service reports and frequent support updates
- Attend client weekly operational service calls.
- Participate in document and knowledge creation and sharing - helping to develop the knowledge base
- Proactively identify process gaps and be comfortable making suggestions for improvement in service and openly participate in team discussions.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to explain technical terminology to both technical and non-technical end users.
- Work efficiently with smart management of workload and mindful of SLA targets
- Deliver service support within a demanding front line customer facing role
- Have strong analytical skills and demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Work with escalation support teams to help develop solutions and to automate manual processes and tasks.
A bit about us:
- 12 Years strong with a workforce of 120 and counting
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area
- We offer staff annual leave starting at 23 days rising to 27 days, including the option to purchase additional days annually, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together,and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays. Our unique offices include a Games Room, Ideas Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.
Thank you, your application has been submitted.