Service Desk AnalystLocation | Newcastle
The primary function of this role will be to work within a thriving highly collaborative team and respond to all Orange Bus IT support incidents and requests and categorise, prioritise and escalate appropriately.
The role is client facing and as such requires the delivery of the very best quality in customer service. In this front line role you will also be involved in building and supporting the external client / business relationships, as well as providing quality support to clients through all available channels.
You will be customer focused and motivated and meet or exceed expectations at every opportunity. You will be innovative, energetic and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with a high volume of requests and ambiguity.
You will take a hands on approach to the operational requirements of the service desk role to ensure the day-to-day operations of the business are running smoothly. You will be committed to service excellence and demonstrate that you can work by your own initiative.
A bit about you:
- Provide a world class ITIL front line support service
- Participate in localized tasks involving leading on support stand ups, attending CAB, managing client support calls, attend support review meetings, liaising between client and support teams and more.
- Work within SLA’s and helping to deliver an excellent quality, and seamless support experience
- Manage all service desk ticket queues, responding quickly and effectively, working on an impact and urgency model, ensure all communication and progression is excellent through to resolution.
- Provide frontline support to all external and internal clients and apply management of incidents and queues, apply prioritization in line with impact and urgency
- Work with the external / internal escalation support teams to report and manage incidents, requests and problems in a timely manner
- Proactive customer engagement and operation of the support service.
- Creating customer service reports and frequent support updates
- Participate in document and knowledge creation and sharing - helping to develop the knowledge base WIKI.
- Proactively identify process gaps, and be comfortable making suggestions for improvement in service and openly participate in team discussions.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to explain technical terminology to both technical and non-technical end users.
- Work efficiently with smart management of workload and mindful of SLA targets
A bit about us:
- 11 years strong with a force of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer staff annual leave starting at 23 days rising to 27 days, including the option to purchase additional days annually, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together,and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays. Our unique offices include a Games Room, Ideas Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.
Thank you, your application has been submitted.